Labor ManagementOur Labor Management Department is dedicated to developing and maintaining the finest workforce of skilled electricians available. The Labor Management Department successfully shapes our workforce through aggressive recruitment, exceptional training and a regular employee review process. These efforts assist our workforce in delivering maximum performance and satisfaction.
Labor management provides a qualified and motivated workforce by:
- Providing oversight and direction to a formal apprenticeship program that increases electrical knowledge on the way to earning Journeyman status.
- On-the-job training to monitor, supplement and reinforce skills.
- Seminars for Leadmen and Foremen to provide consistency in the application of on-the-job training and opportunity.
- Additional educational opportunities for employees to grow and remain current regarding changing codes, technology, safety and electrical methodology.
We are also committed to providing our clients a professional work force:
- Monitoring the attitude and attendance of field personnel.
- Close evaluation of new hires for one year.
- Requiring drug-free and safety-conscious field crews.
- Providing uniformed electricians equipped with proper tools.
- Maintaining a zero-tolerance harassment and discrimination policy.
- Employment of individuals with legal U.S. work authorization.
"I would like to take this opportunity to let you know how pleased we were with Kortman Electric on our recent project together. Your staff was efficient and patient with dealing with the many obstacles that came along with a logistically difficult remodel/addition project."
Recent NewsWelcome Steve Land: Service Manager We are proud to announce that Mr. Stephen Land has joined the Kortman Electric team. Steve brings nearly 30 years of skilled electrical experience to his new role leading our outstanding Service Department. Steve's strong background in project management, design-build,... READ MORE
Licenses(AZ) L-11 070980
(AZ) A-17 127091
(AZ) C-11 097274
(NM) EE98 369433
SBE Certified Electrical Contractor
integrity excellence craftsmanship accountability communication