Labor ManagementOur Labor Management Department is dedicated to developing and maintaining the finest workforce of skilled electricians available. The Labor Management Department successfully shapes our workforce through aggressive recruitment, exceptional training and a regular employee review process. These efforts assist our workforce in delivering maximum performance and satisfaction.
Labor management provides a qualified and motivated workforce by:
- Providing oversight and direction to a formal apprenticeship program that increases electrical knowledge on the way to earning Journeyman status.
- On-the-job training to monitor, supplement and reinforce skills.
- Seminars for Leadmen and Foremen to provide consistency in the application of on-the-job training and opportunity.
- Additional educational opportunities for employees to grow and remain current regarding changing codes, technology, safety and electrical methodology.
We are also committed to providing our clients a professional work force:
- Monitoring the attitude and attendance of field personnel.
- Close evaluation of new hires for one year.
- Requiring drug-free and safety-conscious field crews.
- Providing uniformed electricians equipped with proper tools.
- Maintaining a zero-tolerance harassment and discrimination policy.
- Employment of individuals with legal U.S. work authorization.
"I have had the pleasure of working with Kortman Electric for a number of years. KEI has tremendous experience in the construction industry and works diligently to provide their clients the highest level of service possible. I appreciate the opportunity to work with a company like Kortman Electric that walks the talk when it comes to their values and ethics."
Recent NewsNew Director of Estimating 12/10/2012 We are excited to announce the hiring of our new Director of Estimating, Matt Brogen. Matt brings many years of experience and expertise in the industry. We look forward to you meeting him.
Find Matt on READ MORE
Licenses(AZ) L-11 070980
(AZ) A-17 127091
(AZ) C-11 097274
(NM) EE98 369433
KEI is an SBE Certified Electrical Contractor
integrity excellence craftsmanship accountability communication