EstimatingKortman Electric has developed an estimating team that provides the knowledge required to meet the specific needs and objectives of each individual client. Our team has extensive experience in both the general contractor and subcontractor fields, providing accurate information to the scope of each project. In addition, they have the field experience that is needs for the takeoff and budgeting process. The estimating team has vast knowledge on all types of construction projects and utilizes various methods of procurement as required by the client.
Kortman Electric's estimating objectives include:
- Effective communication from the bid process through construction
- Expert knowledge in all methods of construction, constructability and procurement processes
- A resource to the client to meet their specific needs through value engineering
- Timely, detailed and accurate budgeting on a consistent basis
- CAD knowledge
- Design Build expertise with professional liability insurance needed
"Kortman Electric has been a business partner of the Arizona Diamondbacks for several seasons, and has been a leader and trusted friend in their industry. I look forward to working with everyone at Kortman Electric for years to come."
Recent NewsNew Director of Estimating 12/10/2012 We are excited to announce the hiring of our new Director of Estimating, Matt Brogen. Matt brings many years of experience and expertise in the industry. We look forward to you meeting him.
Find Matt on READ MORE
Licenses(AZ) L-11 070980
(AZ) A-17 127091
(AZ) C-11 097274
(NM) EE98 369433
KEI is an SBE Certified Electrical Contractor
integrity excellence craftsmanship accountability communication